Microsoft is known for its innovative technology products and services.ASP.NET is Microsoft's middleware that is built on the .NET framework and it is the successor to Active Server Pages (ASP) and broadly used for web based application development .Web developers build dynamic websites, XML web services and powerful web applications using ASP.NET. We provide ASP.net, C# with MS SQL training because dynamic applications cannot be built without database. MS SQL has also evolved over a period of time since Microsoft introduced this.
Course Outline (Module wise)
1. STATUTORY COMPLIANCE, COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Statutory Acts, Rules, Procedures, Forms, Formats, Filings, Assessment Procedures, Calculations & Employee Benefits.
• Payroll processing supported by real time exposure to the payroll software.
• Designing CTC breakup as per the offer letter.
• Designing break up for gross salary in view of tax exemptions & other related acts.
• Designing the pay slip with all statutory & other deductions.
• Preparing payroll summary.
• Updating employee's database for new joinees & discussion on settlement process/ F & F.
• Discussion on some formats like offer letter, Appointment letter, Relieving letter, Experience letter & confirmation letter.
• Discussion on formats used during employee joining & exit Process.
Bonus act, Gratuity act, Shops & establishment act, Contract Labour act & Payment of minimum wages act.
• Tax planning for employees.
• Tax slab rates.
• Exemptions and allowances.
• Deduction on savings & Investments.
• TDS Deductions, Format & Procedure for TDS Calculations.
• Form 16 & ITR.
• TDS on Professional consultancy services & employee working as consultants
You'll have in-depth knowledge on all the areas of PF, ESI, PT, Payroll structure, Calculations Forms, Formats & Due dates, etc., including Income Tax, TDS & Tax Planning for employees up to Form 16 and CTC Designing.
• Frequently asked questions in all statutory, IT, Payroll & Labour Laws.
• Assignments and projects.
2. ADVANCED EXCEL
Shortcut keys, Formulas, Pivot Table, Auto and Advanced filters, Vlookup, Hlookup, Sorting, Splits and Freeze panes, Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Consolidation, Pivot Charts & Graphs.
3. CORE AND GENERALIST HR AREAS
Policy Formulation, Different Types of Policies, Reasons and Benefits of Policy Implementation.
Performance Management System:
Evaluation, RAG Analysis, Reverse Appraisal, Reports and Format, Balance Score Card.
Competency Mapping, SWOT Analysis
Training and Development – Process & TNA
Employee Orientation, Employee Grievance, ER Policies, Talent Engagement, Succession Planning, Employee Life Cycle & ER Practices.
Manpower Planning and Recruitment
Budgeting, Recruitment, Process and Background Verification.
Induction to Exit.
Other Areas of Focus:
FAQ, FUT, Mock Interviews, Presentation, Group Discussion, Logical Interview, Questionnaires, Mind Mapping Interview Tips.
Why choose us?
- Course modules are prepared by Expert from our web development company.
- Professional Faculty with boost able Experience in Development and Training.
- All latest updated technologies as per real-time project requirements.
- Guaranteed Real-time concepts for each topic.
- Study material for all modules and practical real-time assignments.
- Best Lab Facility with All software's and Lab Assistance.
- 100% Placements Assistance. We have good track record of placements